About the Job
As a Product Support Specialist, you will support customers by responding to their technical questions about the automation platform via meetings, email and forum. You will monitor feature requests and questions from customers and follow up according to set standards. You will also be updating internal documentation and creating how-to videos to assist customers in understanding how to use the platform. Additionally, you will be performing manual and automated testing on the platform to ensure a defect-free product.
What You'll Do
- Supporting customers by responding to their questions about the system in a timely manner via tickets, email, forum and direct meetings
- Identify customer needs by listening to them and discussing the requested features internally
- Monitor requests, complaints and general questions and follow up on internal tickets with different teams
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities using a knowledge base or by directly communicating with them.
- Update documentation and add articles for new features and frequently asked questions
- You will be trained on an automation tool where you will gain more experience which is critical to supporting customers.
- You will also perform testing on the tool to ensure a defect-free product.
What You'll Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving.
- Desire to improve and become a more productive team member.
- Creativity and positivity.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XPath and Automation
- Mindset for QA testing and automation
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and performance-based bonus, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this.
- Be part of a (Remote is here-to stay) organization
- Work and learn from great minds
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow everyday by attending technical and nontechnical training
- Get market exposure by working with international tech leaders
- Attend virtual and onsite international tech conference
- Nursery reimbursement benefit
- Aspire Wellness Program