This is a remote position.
● Detailed planning and execution of IT- implementations
● Detailed knowledge of relevant SAP and non-SAP technologies (e.g. databases, software stacks and infrastructure components)
● Implements and supports the operation of technical system landscapes
● Supports setup and connectivity of integrated system landscapes (OnPremise, Cloud and Hybrid), applying state-of-the-art methodologies
● IT process implementation across all related IT-components
● IT components-specific expert consulting
● Support for system optimization
● Support for solution proposals
Job Task Group Technology Consulting
▪ Bulk Loading
▪ Data Modeling
▪ Health Check
▪ Integration & Orchestration
▪ Migration Coaching
▪ Migration Planning
▪ Migration Review/Evaluation
▪ Quality Assurance
▪ Performance and Tuning
▪ Mobile Use-Case: Configuration and Implementation
▪ Roles, Authorizations & User Mgmt
▪ Security Concept
▪ SLO Analysis Execution
▪ SLO Tool Implementation and Execution
▪ System Copy
▪ System Upgrade
▪ Upgrade and EHP Planning
▪ Technical Architecture
Build technical solutions using SAP integration products PI/PO, CPI, CIG, SCP, AS2 and other middleware adapters.
· Design, develop, and implement complex integration for end-to-end solutions at a middleware level and evaluate publish\subscribe and request\response methodologies.
· Experience with PI/PO (7.4 and above) integration technologies in the following areas: o Service Repository and Integration Directory o Data mappings ( Graphical, Java and XSLT ), EDI and XML communications, Proxies, interface definitions, and XSDs o Configuration and implementation of PI/PO adapter types (IDoc, RFC, JDBC, Mail, FTP, File, SOAP, WS, JMS, HTTP, REST and Proxy) o Configuration, design, development o Message monitoring o Adapter logs, adapter engine status, communication channels etc.
· Experience with Cloud Platform Integration Suite on BTP is a plus: o Connecting cloud and on-premise applications o Integration flows design, development, configuration, monitoring, and transport across tenants o Synchronous and asynchronous messages configuration and development o Configuring and consuming prepackaged integration content o Building custom adapters o ODATA services consumption o API development and management
· Experience in managing a complex cross system integration SAP landscape/environment that supports core business functions (e.g. finance, procurement, customer relationship management) in accordance with SAP and industry best practices.