Our Mission is to Simplify Life. We are looking to Simplify and automate complex decision-making for customer centric industries, like Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics, and commerce, that drive the world's economies and you have the chance to join the revolution. We are trying to solve huge challenges in today's enterprise that are directly impacting the employee and customer experience.
What can we promise you:
- You’ll join a global family of awesome, passionate people that are working together to build a sustainable, scalable ecosystem committed to using logic to create a better experience.
- We want you to help us become better. You will be empowered to drive change and innovate.
- That we will invest in you. We will give you the opportunity to master your domain and drive excellence.
Avertra’s DevOps team is responsible for building and maintaining a modern, scalable, highly available infrastructure to power up our products and service for our clients all over the world. We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer who has strong practical troubleshooting skills, advanced overall systems knowledge, public clouds, and provisioning tools.
- Designing, building, shipping, and maintaining distributed systems.
- Building Monitoring, logging, alerting around our infrastructure and applications.
- Improving the reliability of our systems and CI/CD pipelines both internally and for our customers.
- Putting everything into code.
- Plan for reliability by designing systems to work across our multi-region and multi-cloud environments.
- Working in close collaboration with multi-functional teams.
- Technical writing / Documentation.
- Vendor Management.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Time Management skills.
- Capable of succeeding in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Able to work individually as well as being a cooperative team player.
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master / Bachelor level).
- At least 3-5 years of relevant of hands-on experience in the DevOps industry.
- Containerization (we use Kubernetes and OpenShift).
- Configuration tools and frameworks (we use Terraform, Istio, Helm).
- Knowledge of systems (Linux, GNU tooling), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing) and virtualization vs containerization.
- Public clouds: AWS/Azure/GCP/Mendix (we use Azure).
- Security Awareness.
- Experience with CI/CD concepts.
- Experience in conducting IT audits, both internal and external.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Technical writing skills.
- Automation experience (i.e., Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.).
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional.
- ISO/IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Certification.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Certification.
- Azure DevOps Engineer Expert.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA).
- Docker Certified Associate (DCA).
- Puppet Certified Professional.
Based on customer requirement(s).
Local Avertra office schedule.