Our Mission is to Simplify Life. We are looking to Simplify and automate complex decision-making for customer centric industries, like Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics, and commerce, that drive the world's economies and you have the chance to join the revolution. We are trying to solve huge challenges in today's enterprise that are directly impacting the employee and customer experience.
What can we promise you:
- You’ll join a global family of awesome, passionate people that are working together to build a sustainable, scalable ecosystem committed to using logic to create a better experience.
- We want you to help us become better. You will be empowered to drive change and innovate.
- That we will invest in you. We will give you the opportunity to master your domain and drive excellence.
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer responsibilities include evaluating mobile and web applications and back-end systems to review functionality and identify defects or potential design flaws. The individual analyzes products and specifications, develops, writes, and executes tests (manually or with tools), and assists Developers to isolate and determine the source of defects.
- Perform manual testing, which may include exploratory, system, regression, compatibility, or integration testing for client facing products or back-end systems.
- Work on small projects or individual tasks with guidance from more senior Software Testers.
- Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Write, execute and report test plans.
- Transform manual scripts into automated and repeatable regression tests.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with the Development team and business to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Compile test results for communication to developers and product owners.
- Will commit to Mendix training and Basic certificate.
- Should be willing to work with it to perform audits.
- Communication for Results
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willing to work with people in remote sites or different time zones
- Time management skills
- Proactive – self starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and enjoy learning new technologies
- Willing to work in a fast-passed environment
- English Language
Bachelor degree CS or any related fields.
5+ years of experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate with various departments at multiple levels.
- Experience configuring and using testing tools and systems.
- Ability to understand technical specifications.
- Solid organizational skills and initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks and objectives, meet timelines, and provide updates.
- Knowledge in Mendix or Mendix Basic certification
Avertra local office schedule