Our Mission is to Simplify Life. We are looking to Simplify and automate complex decision-making for customer centric industries, like Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics, and commerce, that drive the world's economies and you have the chance to join the revolution. We are trying to solve huge challenges in today's enterprise that are directly impacting the employee and customer experience.
What can we promise you:
- You’ll join a global family of awesome, passionate people that are working together to build a sustainable, scalable ecosystem committed to using logic to create a better experience.
- We want you to help us become better. You will be empowered to drive change and innovate.
- That we will invest in you. We will give you the opportunity to master your domain and drive excellence.
As Avertra’s Internal People and Operational Consultant, your mission would be ensuring company wide synergy with the corporate goals and strategy, as well as working towards achieving operational harmony in the People & Operational space. You would be working with the Executive team to create internal project plans around optimizing our processes and way of work in the People & Culture and the Operations division. The ideal candidate for this position would be proactive, data driven, passionate about operational excellence, and highly organized.
Internal Corporate Operational Enhancement:
- Determine gaps and risks in the areas of: Operations, Executive Management, and People & Culture
- Propose internal projects plans to amend gaps and inefficiencies
- Kick off internal projects to enhance defined areas of required improvement
- Manage the internal projects by issuing tasks and ensuring timely and effective completion with KPIs
- Perform “post project closing” activities to ensure proper change management and maintenance
- Track logging of related new policies (if any) or changes to existing ones
- Flag and maintain log of risks through analyses using various tools depending on situation
- Conduct monthly analyses to assess potential opportunities for improvement
- Track corporate and departmental goal completion in the areas of Operations and People & Culture
- Assess and flag any risks of non-completion and blockers to completion
Research & Analysis:
- Maintain knowledge of industry findings and trends that could be implemented internally
- Produce a monthly report of organizational health with KPIs
- Report against changes from internal projects and their impact
- Maintain the automation architecture for the People & Culture and Operations areas
- Prioritize applications, features, and modules based on company risk & needs
- Oversee the successful development and delivery of the applications
- Review and understand the existing system and how different modules feed into People & Culture and Operations
- Ensure and govern correct use of Avertra’s ERP system in the operational capacity
- Escalate and deal with misuse of Avertra’s ERP system in the operational capacity
- Research potential areas of improvement or automation of system interaction
- Attention to Detail: Excellent analytical skills, along with the ability to create detailed reports.
- Interpersonal Communication: It is imperative that you are able to connect and develop relationships with various stakeholders in the organization at various seniority levels, all the way from Chiefs to juniors.
- Risk & Impact Assessment: Ability to assess and manage risks and impact in the process of decision making.
- Creativity: Since this role goes beyond reporting, creativity is key in order to be able to develop the best solutions that are unique to the context at hand.
- Data Visualization: Data visualization is a must have.
A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or any relevant degree and a Master’s degree or MBA is a major plus
3+ years of experience in a Consultancy or Research related role
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent research skills
- Past experience in an operational or HR role is highly preferable
- Native or excellent written and verbal English skills is a hard must
- Experience in the technology or utility industry
- Preferably holder of an American or EU passport
Upon request by executives
Local Jordanian office hours with flexibility