Our Mission is to Simplify Life. We are looking to Simplify and automate complex decision-making for customer centric industries, like Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics, and commerce, that drive the world's economies and you have the chance to join the revolution. We are trying to solve huge challenges in today's enterprise that are directly impacting the employee and customer experience.
What can we promise you:
- You’ll join a global family of awesome, passionate people that are working together to build a sustainable, scalable ecosystem committed to using logic to create a better experience.
- We want you to help us become better. You will be empowered to drive change and innovate.
- That we will invest in you. We will give you the opportunity to master your domain and drive excellence.
- Conduct the project planning activities and manage the execution of Small, medium to large scale,
- strategic projects according to plan (Opportunity Management, Initiating to Closing...).
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Ensure proper use of methodology, tools and procedures.
- Ensures proper governance is in place to best meet project objectives and that this governance is operating effectively.
- Provide oversight over the end-to-end SAP engagement where required. Bring together siloes and ensure overall delivery accountability exists.
- Experience in delivering SAP primed Fixed Price Projects (FPP) or Time and Material (T&M) engagements.
- Builds customer relationships with the clear expectation to deliver follow-on business or identify opportunities within an account. Deals with difficult issues at the customer and finds win-win solutions for both Customer and Avertra.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope early and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
- Communicate and/or escalate project issues early to account management and delivery management. Drive de-escalation management on behalf of the project with Avertra and customer stakeholders.
- Proactively manage project stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer reference and success story.
- University Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s degree, preferably in commerce, engineering, information technologies or MBA an asset.
- 7-9 years of experience as Project Manager of medium to Large size project.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional teams within a formalized methodology.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as, project charter,
- project management plan, status reports, project timesheets, communications plan, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements.
- Management experience in managing medium to large size teams
- Management experience of medium to large size and multi-layered teams is desirable
- Management of remote resources (global delivery or distributed organization)
- PMP or equivalent Project Management Certification.
- Agile Project Management or equivalent certification