Our Mission is to Simplify Life. We are looking to Simplify and automate complex decision-making for customer centric industries, like Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics, and commerce, that drive the world's economies and you have the chance to join the revolution. We are trying to solve huge challenges in today's enterprise that are directly impacting the employee and customer experience.
What can we promise you:
- You’ll join a global family of awesome, passionate people that are working together to build a sustainable, scalable ecosystem committed to using logic to create a better experience.
- We want you to help us become better. You will be empowered to drive change and innovate.
- That we will invest in you. We will give you the opportunity to master your domain and drive excellence.
- Drive business process consulting by translating customer business processes into IT solutions, including quality assurance
- Help position disruptive business innovation
- Support end-to-end solution design across all relevant solutions (OnPremise, Cloud, and Hybrid), applying Avertra’s methodologies
- Participate in transition planning of customer solution landscapes
- Drive deployment of SAP Model Companies for a specific area of business
- Demonstrating profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
- Support for pre-sales activities
- Performance of feasibility studies/solution reviews
- Support in escalated projecs
- Minimum of 1or 2 E2E Ariba implementation ( Ariba Network, SLP and Ariba B & I) experience with SAP S/4 HANA)
- Should have strong experience in Ariba Support projects
- Should have a working knowledge of integrating SAP S/4 HANA with Ariba using CIG
- Strong Source to Pay process knowledge
- Experienced in designing and configuring approval workflow
- Experience in developing and implementing error handling framework to resolve integration issues
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management.
- Strong SAP Ariba skills:
- Ariba Buying and Invoicing
- Ariba Catalog Management
▪ 4 to 6 years of experience in business process consulting
▪ Has a minimum of two years’ experience in implementations
▪ Good understanding of the industry and/or LoB specific business processes
▪ Has performed feasibility studies / PoCs etc.
Job Task Group Business Process Consulting
▪ Business Blueprinting
▪ Business Model Innovation
▪ Customizing Synchronization
▪ Feasibility Study
▪ Functional Integration
▪ Global Roll-Out
▪ Use Cases
▪ Model Company based Service Delivery
▪ Process Modelling
▪ SAP BUILD
▪ Training Consulting
▪ Transition to S/4HANA and Cloud