Maintain, install and monitor systems to ensure availability to all users and perform necessary maintenance to support clients and ABS as well
1. Assist in maintaining and the administration of computer systems and related computing environments including servers, computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations for the clients as well for the office.
2. Assist in providing Performance Tuning, Installations, Upgrades and monitoring of SQL and HANA environments
3. Perform data backups, recovery operations on daily basis
4. Implement security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
5. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other system issues
6. Maintain email applications or virus protection software.
7. Gather data pertaining to client needs, and use the information to identify system requirements.
8. Perform client environment daily check including performance, servers and storage
9. Analyze equipment performance to determine the need for repair or replacement.
10. Maintain excellent client relationship and Support them in computer system use through visits and phone calls.
11. Handle clients tickets to to ensure client satisfaction
12. Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
Any task required by the
BSc in computer Science , Computer Engineering or any relevant field
1- Business knowledge
2- Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking
3- Team Work
4- Client Service
5- Computer Skills and
6- Communication Skills Listening Skills