Job Location: Amman, Jordan
A2A specializes in the development of communications software that connects banking and financial institutions with businesses and clients via all available popular communications media.
Our mission at A2A is to help banks and other financial institutions in the MENA region to realize the future of full customer self-service, today. Moreover, we are committed to being a leading player in the ever-growing mobile money business beside the standard electronic banking channels. We enable financial institutions to extend and accentuate their role in the field of mobile payments, by helping them stay competitive and at the top of the game.
If you’re an intelligent, passion-driven, creative with a solid problem-solving skills, we’d like to meet you. Joining us provides a unique opportunity to learn and benefit the financial industry within the MENA region. The candidate should be used to being under-pressure, innovative and able to multi-task with ease.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java and Kotlin code.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information System, or any related field.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with security in software solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Already have published apps on the Play store.