Department: Project Management & Product Management
Job Location: Amman, Jordan
A2A specializes in the development of communications software that connects banking and financial institutions with businesses and clients via all available popular communications media.
Our mission at A2A is to help banks and other financial institutions in the MENA region to realize the future of full customer self-service, today. Moreover, we are committed to being a leading player in the ever-growing mobile money business beside the standard electronic banking channels. We enable financial institutions to extend and accentuate their role in the field of mobile payments, by helping them stay competitive and at the top of the game.
If you’re an intelligent, passion-driven, creative with a solid problem-solving skills, we’d like to meet you. Joining us provides a unique opportunity to learn and benefit the financial industry within the MENA region. The candidate should be used to being under-pressure, innovative and able to multi-task with ease.
- Research, analyze and prepare project documentation and workflows.
- Lead the analysis and steer the requirements gathering sessions.
- Proactively identify problems and seek solutions.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information System, or any related field.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Business or System Analyst
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- English and Arabic fluency
- Excellent communication skills and presentation layouts.
- PBA or CBAP is preferred.
- ITIL is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of business logic, including the functions and capabilities of multipurpose and multi-tasking computer systems.