Abwaab | Senior Assessments Coordinator
Job Brief - The assessments coordinator will work across MENA and will be responsible for handling a big chunk of the operational activities. The candidate will be expected to handle pressure, juggle tasks, think creatively and work collaboratively with stakeholders. This role will report directly to the Assessments Manager in Jordan.
- Handle all Jira requests including user access, dashboard setup, board creation, troubleshooting, etc.
- Assist the Assessments Manager with setting, communicating and following up on daily targets.
- Handle all daily follow-ups with assessment writers to ensure general team alignment and targets are met.
- Ensure that feedback/required fixes that are communicated by other teams (support, product ops, etc.) are
- actioned in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Become the primary point of contact for all troubleshooting efforts among assessment writers and POCs.
- Other tasks and responsibilities might be asked of you along the way.
- Well spoken in both Arabic and English
- Has a basic foundation in Google Sheets and different communication tools
- Has a strong handle on Jira or is able to learn quickly
- Candidate needs to exhibit articulation, ownership, ability to handle pressure and dedication to the role
Interested candidates could also reach out to email@example.com