We are looking for a Site Reliability and DevOps Engineer to join our start-up.
ZIWO is an Omnichannel Cloud Contact Center Software (CCAAS) that provides a straightforward solution for companies to talk to their clients over the Phone, WhatsApp, SMS...
ZIWO has readymade plugins with most CRM and is integrable with any app, thanks to an open API architecture.
ZIWO connects 145 countries globally, including the GCC, so users can instantly expand their reach in new geographies.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Experience building APIs and data delivery mechanisms for applications such as web dashboards, alerting & health systems, mobile applications, and third-party integration
- Ability to design and manage CI / CD pipelines
- Strong Knowledge of / most of :
Ansible (strong skills)
Terraform (strong skills)
Public Cloud provider : AWS
Git & Git Flows
Docker / containers tech
K8S (prod experience)
Monitoring stack (influxdb / prometheus / elasticsearch / )
Experience in one or more of the following : Python, Go.
Additional Technical Competencies
- VoIP : FreeSwitch / Asterisk / Kamailio
- Oracle Cloud / Azure
- Lambda prod experience
- AWS data stack (sns, sqs, firehose, redshift)
- On-premise service / hardware (kvm virtualisation, cisco switch)
- Network, LAN & WAN
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Design, build and run new platform based on Engineering and Business needs
- Automate everything, identify manual or error prone workflow, and bring value by automating and simplifying stuff.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Leverage Public cloud tooling in order to improve the company overall time to market
- Bring all your ideas with a continuous improvement mindset. Nothing is perfect from day 1
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortem
- BS degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 Years of related experience
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds.