We are looking for a Site Reliability and DevOps Engineer to join our start-up.
• Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
• Experience building APIs and data delivery mechanisms for applications such as web dashboards, alerting & health systems, mobile applications, and third-party integration
• Ability to design and manage CI / CD pipelines
• Strong Knowledge of / most of:
Ansible (strong skills)
Terraform (strong skills)
Public Cloud provider: AWS
Git & Git Flows
K8S (prod experience)
Monitoring stack (influxdb / prometheus / elasticsearch / )
• Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Go.
Additional Technical Competencies
• VoIP: FreeSwitch / Asterisk / Kamailio
• Oracle Cloud / Azure
• Lambda prod experience
• AWS data stack (sns, sqs, firehose, redshift)
• On-premise service/hardware (kvm virtualisation, cisco switch)
• Network, LAN & WAN
• Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
• Design, build and run new platform based on Engineering and Business needs
• Automate everything, identify manual or error prone workflow, and bring value by automating and simplifying stuff.
• Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
• Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
• Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
• Leverage Public cloud tooling in order to improve the company overall time to market
• Bring all your ideas with a continuous improvement mindset. Nothing is perfect from day 1
• Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortem
• BS degree in Computer Science
• 3-5 Years of related experience
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds.