Full-Stack Developer by user on 29 Apr 2022
Are you experienced in start-ups, have a doer attitude and looking to join an agile team? Look no further! We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer.
You will be working on the cloud-based platform Zendy.io which is created to provide individuals with access to scholarly research and literature.
Your mission will be to enable end users to benefit from a beautiful user interface with a state-of-the-art, dynamic, and intuitive navigation in order to build a large community of users.
To deliver high-quality solutions, you should be able to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment.
You’ll be responsible for development across our full-stack, currently including, but not limited to, Front End (React / Redux), Back End (Node.
js / Express) and Databases (Postgres / NoSQL). Some of your responsibilities will include :
- Support team members throughout the SDLC
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, daily scrum meetings, and any other development-related meeting
- Provide 3rd line support for all Zendy products
- Assist the QA team with automated and performance related testing
A problem solver who enjoys finding innovate solutions and can work with little supervision to deliver high quality code.
You are passionate about delivering a scalable and highly performant cloud-based platform.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience developing scalable APIs with Node.js, Java or Go
- Great verbal and written English skills
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with big data development using Phyton and Spark
- Experience with cloud deployment technologies such as Docker and AWS
- NextRoll and our advertising partners process personal data to : Store and / or access information on a device; Create a personalized content profile;
Select personalised content; Personalized ads, ad measurement and audience insights; Product development. For some of the purposes above, our advertising partners : Use precise geolocation data.
Some of our partners rely on their legitimate business interests to process personal data. View our advertising partners if you wish to provide or deny consent for specific partners, review the purposes each partner believes they have a legitimate interest for, and object to such processing.
If you select Decline All, you will still be able to view content on this site and you will still receive advertising, but the advertising will not be tailored for you.
You may change your setting whenever you see the on this site.