Working at Zaxe:
Zaxe is the leading manufacturer of 3D printers in Turkey and a developer of 3D printing technologies. You can find our products in 12 different countries and we are increasing our global reach extensively every year. By joining our crew, you will be becoming a part of a team of passionate people who are looking to reinvent an entire industry and partake in the excitement of helping us lead the way in innovation in 3D printing. Our goal is to make additive manufacturing more appealing and user-friendly for all people and make 3D printing more prevalent in different industries.
About the Role:
We are looking for a MERN / Full Stack Developer who will be responsible with the management of distributor and reseller relationships and the development of new sales channels.
What We Expect from You:
- 2+ years of experience in software development,
- Strong knowledge and strong experience with React.js/Next.js & Node.js,
- Experience in responsive web design,
- Proven skills and experience in one or more of following latest application development technologies:
- HTML5, CSS, TailwindCSS
- DigitalOcean, AWS
- Experience in integrating back-end web services using REST APIs
- Experience in PHP & Wordpress,
- Writing unit tests.
You Will Be Dealing With:
- Produce high quality and innovative deliverables,
- Excellent analytical and self-driven problem-solving skills,
- Plan and deliver features or large/small projects,
- Experience designing, developing, operating, and debugging distributed systems,
- Working knowledge of software development best practices, including agile development, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, and troubleshooting.
A new opportunity
If you are looking for a new career path and a team that appreciates the passion you have for your job, Zaxe will be the right place for you. Zaxe offers you an opportunity to take responsibility and work flexibly to achieve great results.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Access to 3D printers for personal projects.