This role is responsible for providing cloud solutions services for customers, design of relevant cloud solutions to address client issues and concerns, and administering user acceptance testing. In this role you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions and educating customers about the art of the possible. You will create and share best practices, technical content and reference architectures, for a variety of use cases.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leverage on Cloud environment and service-oriented architecture principles to define and own Solution Architecture (applications and data technologies).
- Work with clients to design a full-stack solution using software that fully integrates with customer’s existing cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps, and other standpoints
- Propose suggestions and best practices to optimize customers’ cloud presence, performance, security, and cost
- Responsible for the evaluation of technical risks and map out mitigation strategies
- Carry out debugging, troubleshooting, modifications, and unit testing of custom solutions built on the organization/client’s platform
- Develop new specs and documentation; and partake in the development of technical procedures and user support guides
- Responsible for the creation of a well-informed cloud strategy and administering the adaption process
- Evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software at regular intervals
- Develop and organize cloud systems and work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy
- Provide prompt response to technical issues in a professional manner
- Direct infrastructure movement procedure, including bulk application transfers into the cloud environment
- Responsible for spotting the cloud architecture solutions to effectively meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Required to have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Electrical Engineering, or in a relevant field.
- Cloud solutions architects with AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- 5-10 years’ work experience designing, executing, and supporting IT Cloud solutions.
- Experience designing, building, migrating, refactoring or operating impactful IT systems - either on-premises or in the cloud
- Working knowledge of cloud-native architectures
- In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning,
- Enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows, etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
- Experience working with one or more of Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing and Automotive Industries
- Experience with public speaking
- Cloud certification (Associate or Professional) or other relevant industry certification
- Continued or advanced learning (Master, MBA, Ph.D. or equivalent)
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for technology and for learning