Established in 1965, Yapı Merkezi is the regional leader in turn-key road and rail construction projects. Yapı Merkezi IDIS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yapı Merkezi Holding and specialized in design, development, integration, and application of signalling, telecommunication, and other E&M systems.
We are expanding the activities at our Department of Industry and Technology approved R&D Centre in Istanbul and looking for productive and enthusiastic software professionals to join our Software Engineering team. Our R&D Centre develops railway signalling system and traffic management and operation softwares for national and international markets using cutting-edge tools and techniques.
We are looking for a ‘Safety Critical Software Engineer/Sr. Engineer’ for Railway Signalling Software Development to join our team as a part of our growing organizations with the following qualifications:
· To perform the design/configure of Boolean Logic software to be applied to specific applications
· To have a deep understanding of C or Structured Text Language on PLC
· To perform coding activities on HIMA SILWorX platform
· To manage and document software logic requirements – code implementation traceability
· To coordinate with software test engineers to make corrections/modifications on tested code
· To able to make impact analysis on existing code where new function added or changed
· Design, execute and maintain Railway Signalling Software.
· To be part of software development lifecycle from requirements capturing to implementation and testing.
· To prepare documentation of Architecture, Design, and Interface Documents of the software according to EN 50128.
· Bachelor degree in department of Computer, Control and Automation, Electric and Electronic Engineering or relevant degree,
· 5+ years of experience on PLC Programming
· Advance programmer on at least one PLC software development tool
· HIMA SILWorX platform experience is preferrable
· To have an experience on Ansys Scade or Matlab Code Generator will be considered an asset
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices with the discipline of applying proper design principles, coding standards, source control management, documentation, testing,
· Knowledge on EN 50128 (Railway applications - Communication, signalling and processing systems – Software for railway control and protection systems) is a plus
· Knowledge of Railway Signalling is a plus
· Good level of English language user for reading and writing
· Curious and eager to learn continuously and share knowledge with other team members,
· Attention to documentation and code legibility
· Completed military service for male candidates,
· Strong communication skills and improved reporting skills,
· Experienced about Project Follow-up and tendency to work in a team,
· Ability to learn fast and solve problems, committed to constant self-improvement,