WILO, one of the largest pump systems manufacturers in the world, operates in more than 70 countries with more than 8000 employees, with 150 years of experience.
We are looking for an “Technical Writer” (Global Role) to be assigned to the Product Management of the global organization.
· Confident knowledge of Technical English, the content created by the Technical writer is used as the source language for translation into up to 28 languages,
· Ability to describe and explain technical issues/content in a way that is understandable to customers (from professionals to end users, depending on the market)
· Understanding of terminology and multilingual translation workflows,
· Good knowledge of laws, directives and standards in the product liability and product safety fields (Low voltage directive, Machinery directive) in the European Union and outside the EU
· Practical experience in working with an Editorial system
· Experiences with data maintenance in a Product Information Management system and a Digital Asset Management system
· General understanding of technology as well as industry-specific product knowledge
· Ability to researching information, to developing use-case and target group-based content, to structuring and visualising content adapted to different customer touchpoints
· Pedagogical-didactic knowledge, media competence and knowledge of a wide range of media and information technologies
· Provide the product related editorial content for presales documentation like catalogues, price lists, replacement guides, etc. with notice of actual Corporate Design, BVP and Marketing standards.
· Ensure the provision of technical product information via ASIM according to TTM process timing.
· Provide the product group specific content concept and layout proposals of presales documentation.
· Provides concepts of optimization of presales documentation according to BVP.
· Provide product data via ASIM and product description for the presales documentation.
· Coordinate and ensure the product data availability in ASIM of local products, which need to be shown in central created documentations.
· Guarantee that actual directives and regulations are notices during creation and update of operation manuals.
· Coordination of necessary type setting and graphics jobs for OMs incl. briefing of external or internal type setting or graphic supplier.
· Provide the ready type setting files of OM’s for additional translation in source language English or German.
· Ensure the update of documentation archive via Intranet, SAP, ASIM, etc.
· Ensure the check and finalization of internal PI’s (Product Information’s).
As Wilo Turkiye is on a 50% hybrid working schedule, the ideal candidate is expected to reside in İstanbul, Anatolian Side.