At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
- Bachelor's Degree from reputable universities in related fields
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Project Management experience with minimum 3 years (medium to large scale projects)
- Finance related industry is experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of business analysis on ICT and non-ICT projects
- Knowledge in PMI (Project Management Institute) project methodology
- Running workshops and 1 to 1 interviews to obtain requirements
- Process Modelling and use of such tools is desirable
- A good team member
- Having a very well understanding of Agile methodology
- Scrum master certificate is preferred
- Good MS Office skills including MS Project
- Good level of presentation skills especially with MS PowerPoint
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to map processes to several levels of decomposition
- Ability to brief system designers and developers
- Time management
- Self starter with lots of initiative and enthusiasm
- Presentation skills using PowerPoint
- Good at interpersonal skills and confident in communicating with all organizational levels personally and professionally
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Effectively deal with problems and pressure with a professional and positive manner
- Analysis the business needs and help to identify business problems of departments
- Propose solutions accordingly both Project Prioritization Committee and best practice and/or project methodology of LeasePlan.
- Performing qualitative and quantitative analysis,
- defining requirements of business units
- Testing of software applications and developments
- Documenting the software development cycle using corporate standards.
LeasePlan is a global leader in Car-as-a-Service, with approximately 1.9 million vehicles under management in 29 countries. LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages new vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service for a typical contract duration of three to four years. Through our NextGen Digital strategy, we are transforming from an analogue into a fully digitally-enabled business, delivering digital services at digital cost.
With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan's mission is to provide what’s next in sustainable mobility so our customers can focus on what's next for them. We aim to build an ethical, inclusive, and progressive culture in which people can thrive and be themselves regardless of their race, nationality, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation etc.
If you’d like to learn more about our culture, DE&I journey and our way of working, please find out more in our
sustainability sectionand our latest
Follow @NextGenLeasePlan on Instagram and LeasePlan on LinkedIn to check out what LeasePlanners are up to everyday!