The position supports the design and development of IT systems serving the college's educational, administrative and outreach needs. The incumbent works on projects and resolves operational tickets involving new solutions and enhancement of existing ones.
- Identifies system enhancements and follows organizational standards for full life-cycle implementation or upgrades.
- Assesses the feasibility of new solutions and enhancements to existing systems.
- Supports project stakeholders in translating their business requirements into technical specifications.
- Provides timely support to faculty, students, and staff in optimizing the applications and systems in the organization's technology landscape.
- Performs system upgrades and fixes, conducts root cause analysis of technical issues, and develops standard procedures for troubleshooting and system maintenance.
- Creates visualizations and reports for users using available Business Intelligence (BI) and application-specific reporting platforms.
- Coordinates with vendors on the delivery of agreed-upon licenses and services.
- Remains aware of all emerging technologies and makes recommendations about their adoption.
- Performs other duties as assigned.