Volt Lines is a technology powered mobility platform aiming to solve urban mobility problems. We view empty seats in traffic as both the cause of the problem and its solution. There are more than 50,000 buses in Istanbul operating at 9% efficiency and we want to solve this problem. Making shuttle buses smarter, more efficient and dynamic, we create an alternative transportation network that can replace even car ownership. Companies and other institutions can benefit from the Volt Lines transportation network for the daily commute needs of their staff.
About the Role
Senior Full Stack Developer/Engineer
- Provide initiative and technical leadership to build reliable, high-quality solutions covering the fundamentals of web development
- Mentor and support your fellow teammates
- Partner with fellow engineers to research, discover and discuss new technologies to improve software quality
- Work in an Agile environment to provide high-quality software consistently
- Conduct code reviews and design reviews with the team, work through system issues and bugs list
- Developing reusable, tested, and maintainable front-end several audience-specific components
- Write effective APIs and test software to ensure responsiveness and
- Writing well designed, reusable, testable, and secure code by applying best software development practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or quantitative field (MBA or Master’s degree is a plus.)
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software development.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in team management in a functional level
- Nice to have experience with React and Node.Js.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance package, which includes outpatient and inpatient treatment
- Working with a young and dynamic team
- Happy hours/team events