We are FinTech people. We enable financial institutions to become digital leaders.
As a professional team of global scale, we work with the best clients for great and exciting projects, in an environment where we learn amazing things every day. Each code, each voice, each contribution, each challenge, each success is celebrated here.
We welcome candidates who share our values, have the skills and are passionate to enjoy our journey to build the digital future of finance, together.
About the job:
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with experience in Dynamics CRM , to join our rapidly growing team across regions.
What you will be doing:
- Analyze all business requirements and provide detailed specifications
- Conduct and lead requirements gathering sessions using a wide variety of analysis methodologies
- Map requirements to modules and write detailed requirement documents
- Able to convert concepts into visual diagrams and processes using different tools like MS Visio, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
- Identify gaps amongst existing product and client requirements and suggest possible solutions
What we are looking for:
- Implemented multiple large-scale projects in the last 5+ years and hands-on experience in managing complex business requirements
- Prior experience in Dynamics CRM is must
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and different methodologies like waterfall or agile
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills, a positive mindset, and a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English
- Personal Drive
- Team player – ability to work effectively across virtual teams
- Customer focused problem solving with the right sense of urgency
What we are offering:
- Remote working opportunity
- We offer a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package that is designed to attract top talent
- Performance linked bonus
- Engage in global projects with top-tier clients and cutting edge technologies
- Work and learn with teams across multiple countries
- Learn at your own pace, through our online system, with access to multiple learning platforms, webinars and in-house training sessions.
- We foster a dynamic and vibrant environment that values diversity and inclusivity and prioritizes individuals at the core of our operations.
We are a global technology company with more than two decades of expertise in the Financial Services industry. Our mission is to enable financial institutions to become digital leaders by delivering world class customer journeys in digital and assisted channels. We develop omni-channel delivery, customer engagement (CRM), branch automation and loan origination solutions based on Microsoft technology (Azure, Dynamics 365, Power Platform) for banks and insurance companies worldwide.
With offices in 15 countries from Canada over Europe and the Middle East to Kuala Lumpur, our 900+ colleagues are serving customers in more than 30 countries worldwide.