Ulak Communications is an R&D company specialized in mobile and broadband systems, network virtualization and software-defined networking. Ulak is positioned on the promise of 5G technologies for communication service providers, large enterprises and governments. We are a dynamic and versatile team of engineers willing to expand our horizons with exciting projects and share our experiences with new teammates.
- Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator.
- 8+ years experience in complex switching, routing and wireless network environments.
- Solid background in network administration and architecture especially on Aruba Systems.
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF, ISIS, VXLAN, GRE).
- Ability to design network topology, manage installations, create and implement configurations on LAN/WLAN/WAN networks and prepare document.
- Ability to manage and operate Aruba ClearPass, Aruba Access Point, Aruba Central, Aruba Controller systems.
- Solid understanding of network operating systems.
- Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g. Python, Perl).
- Experience in Basic Firewall, IPSec/SSL VPN, NAT.
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools.
- Experience and interest in Cybersecurity and Cloud is a plus.
- Experience implementing and managing SD-WAN technologies is preferred.
- Familiarity with access control models and network security.
- Awareness of the business impact of critical networking components.
- Troubleshooting at customer locations or remotely on a live network.
- Sharp troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational and mentoring skills.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least CCNA, preferably CCNP, ACMP, ACCP, ACSP certified.
- Good knowledge of English.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- No travel restrictions.
Location : Ankara, İstanbul