Who we are & What we believe?
TurkNet, which naturally knows no boundaries and is a game-changer with its vision, started its adventure in 1996 as one of Turkey's first internet service providers. For more than 25 years, it has been a pioneer in the sector with its own infrastructure and technologies and has signed many firsts.
Behind these technologies, we TurkNet members, who are working hard to go "beyond" the current order and offer the internet that Turkey deserves, have our own software and, of course, our passion.
For us, a career means breaking the rules by developing with different expertise!
Join us if you want to see that being a big team that always dreams beyond and embraces change while going the way no one has gone and doing your job with passion is not bound by borders.
🍕DevOps Team at TurkNet
We’re looking for experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our game changer team.
👩 👨 💻 Who You Are
- At least basic understanding of Web Server (IIS, Apache, NGinx) and Server-Client Architectures
- Senior-level PowerShell / Bash scripting skills, willing to learn and to take it to the next levels
- At least basic understanding configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible (Chef preferred)
- Understanding of CI/CD principles. Prior experience with CI/CD tool stack. Familiarity with Jenkins or AzureDevOps is a plus
- Understanding of GITLab – familiar with GIT source control, Agile branching methodologies
- Configure build and release pipelines for both cloud and on-premise solutions
- Experience with application monitoring tools, New Relic knowledge is a plus
- Monitor and support the deployment of both cloud and on-prem applications via automation tools and practices
- Familiarity with common IT operations:
- Systems Administration: Linux, Window Server
- Database Administration:(Microsoft)SQL, MySql, PostgreSql, MongoDB
- Cloud Administration; Azure; AWS
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) Stack
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making, presentation and organizational skills.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
- Define and refine processes that enable the engineering teams to build and deploy our applications from development to production and everything in between
- Own the uptime and scaling of multiple business applications, including 24x7 support of their health
- Define best practices for source control, continuous integration, automated testing, and release management
- Apply best practices in data security and performance monitoring
- Tune our systems to get maximum performance and cost efficiency, and seek opportunities to improve performance across applications
- Define proactive measurement and monitoring of application capacities and performance, to enable unhindered business scaling and application uptime
- Investigate new technologies that may enhance our product capabilities.
What We Offer?
If you will work with us; you have ...
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your mastery
- Unlimited working model that focuses on wellbeing of employees
- Working remotely and flexibly, as we take care to remove borders
- Reimbursement of transportation to the office
- Various need and special day leaves (birthday, pet adoption, etc.)
- Meal card that allows you to eat whatever you want, wherever you want
- Discounts from several brands
- Personal health insurance
- Onboarding program
- TurkNet invoice discount
- Special gifts for special days
- A high-speed computer, a must for a technology company
- Friendly office in the center of Istanbul, if you like working from the office
- Workshops, events and trainings tailored to you for development and different experiences
- The reservation system where you can always reach our institution doctor for your health