Who We Are?
We are the technology leader of the aviation and air cargo industry in Turkey! We are an innovative and successful team that does not fit into the mold, constantly enlarges its target and pushes the standards in global competition...
We design and develop technology with the spirit of R&D, where human, engineering and software are the most perfect components. We use trend technologies such as big data, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, fintech, cybersecurity and blockchain which we can compete in the sky. We move forward confidently and successfully with the power of our knowledge and experience into the future.
Obviously, We don't dream too much as “what will happen in the future?”, because we are designing the future from today...
We are a strong team of more than 1300 valuable talents that shed their minds in offices equipped with modern technology in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir. Team play is our favorite system! We focus on the same goal – winning – and continue to work together with the motivation to achieve this.
If you want to have your name in the success story of a globalizing company, we look forward to your application to the winners team!
About the role: Senior Business Analyst
The person in this role will report to the manager in the relevant solution department of our company, work closely with business units to define technical and non-technical requirements and work in coordination with other departments.
This position will be
- Identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business, generate business analysis reports
- Conduct meetings to analyze business insights and user needs, convert them into specs of products soon to be developed within or with 3rd parties
- Act as an information source and communicator between business users and IT to enhance services and products
- Design and build test cases, run and manage functional tests while coordinating UAT process
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discovering issues and delivering better value to customer
How do we describe the perfect match?
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Analysis or related fields
- Result driven mindset with an exceptional personality with great verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills, experienced in collecting, organizing, analyzing abundant data, and disseminate them as meaningful information
- Strong analytical mind and advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Basic knowledge of query languages, preferably SQL
- Good knowledge of business analysis processes and methodologies
- Hands on experience in analysis techniques such as; use case modeling, data analysis, process analysis, prioritization, requirement management, risk assessment, stakeholder analysis, responsibility analysis, and interface analysis
- Familiar with project management aspects and methodologies
- Professionally experienced in Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Release Management methodologies
- Ability to manage complex projects composed of priority shifting tasks, strict budgets and firm deadlines by employing effective methods
- Knowledge of integration processes from business requirements collection to technical analysis delivery
- Capable of resolving challenges arising within or outside of the organization concerning the Project
- Experience in HR and/or Employee Engagement applications is a plur
- IIBA or equivalent is a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree at related fields
- Good command of the English language
Benefits Of Working With Us
In addition to having the opportunity to grow and be challenged, and to be part of a life, our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements, generous personal, parental and cultural leave
- Competitive remuneration
- Free and subsidized health and wellbeing services
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
- Career development opportunities
- A buddy who will guide and accompany you during your onboarding process
- A great number of online courses and technical trainings that will support your development
- Personalized development plan for you
- Using CED & Pass Flight for travelling experience with your family
- Support payment for childcare
We value the unique backgrounds, experiences and contributions that each person brings to our team and encourage and celebrate diversity.
If you would like to get to know more about Turkish Airlines Technology, please follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn;