We’re looking for a highly motivated product manager to help us shape the future of enterprise 5G services. You will have the unique opportunity to build and grow new products and solutions from the ground up that will strengthten the breadth of Türk Telekom Mobile’s leading services portfolio.
As a product manager you will lead commercial process in telecommunications, delivering 5G networks focused, full lifecycle services to Türk Telekom Mobile clients across industry verticals.
- Drive market research to find new areas of products to meet the needs of customers in the new digital world.
- Analyzing business requirements and converting into marketting strategies that meets business and customer expectations.
- Project management and leadership for the technical development, implementation and execution of new services and products.
- Work closely with marketing and other departments’ teams ( Marketing segments, pricing, regulation, revenue management, law and technical team) to plan the commercial delivery/launch of the products.
- Responsible for revenue and customer growth in all business segment and verticals for products.
- Develop and execute business plan and product positioning for assigned product portfolio.
- Analyze existing customer data and market situation, develop recommendations and/or business cases including scope, schedule, budget and create strategies for assigned product portfolio.
- Manage on-going life-cycle management of existing products and services including the review of product descriptions, features, prices, processes and field questions/issues from marketing and other organizations as necessary.
- Launch product plans and programs, including product planning, pricing and developing campaigns and technical process.
- Prepare reports to top management and providing insights regarding potential risks, opportunities, and other aspects projects/products.
- Prepare marketting forecast data and make strategic recommendation where necessary to use as a guide to use the investment efficiently.
- Follow and report 5G usecases.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Electronics, Telecommunication Engineering, or other related fields.
- Preferably minimum 3 years+ of experience in product management, product marketing, segment marketing and business development, project management with technical team.
- Eager to bring and develop new and innovative products and services in telco field.
- Demonstrate ambition, self motivated, strong analytical & problem solving skill.
- Past experiences in Director Level presentation for Product Strategy, Marketing Update.
- Fluency in English, excellence in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Target orianted working style.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills.
- Strong human relations and cummonication skills.
- No military service obligation for male candidates.
- Preferably minimum 2-3 years of experience in Telco sector.