Trive Financial Holdings, based in the Netherlands, is a conglomerate providing global financial services and credit services through its wholly owned subsidiaries, namely Trive Investment B.V. and Trive Credit B.V.
Trive Investment BV provides financial services in Europe through its proprietary multi-asset investment platform and has wholly-owned subsidiaries spanning the globe from the US to Europe, MENA, and Australia. We developed our own trading platform with simple interfaces, quick trading options, mobile and web functionalities to enable our clients the benefits of a fully customizable and rich trading experience. By developing our own platform, we show our commitment to continue innovating and customizing our services based on our customers’ needs. We keep transforming continuously to meet market changes and to bring a competitive edge for everchanging investment needs.
Trive Credit, on the other hand, provides digital lending services in Spain, Poland, and Australia. We use artificial intelligence and credit scoring technology, combined with the seamless digital lending process, enabling our partners to operate more efficiently and ensuring we stand out in the market.
Trive Financial Holding also makes corporate venture capital investments in Europe.
For our restructured organization, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
- Analyze and define business requirements from a business and customer/user perspective,
- Investigate areas for improvements, identify inefficiencies in workflows and propose changes in-line with business strategy and IT strategy/roadmap,
- Ensure clear communication between business stakeholders and IT teams, translate requirements and outcomes effectively between process owners and IT teams,
- Prepare detailed business requirement document,
- Prepare test scenarios and perform user acceptance tests,
- Ensure appropriate use of project management tools, governance, processes, policies, and methodologies,
- Follow the progress of the projects in line with their plans,
· Respond to ad-hoc report and development requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, Computer Engineering, Management, or related fields,
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as a business analyst (experience in Financial Services / Banking / IT Sector are a big asset),
- Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile / Scrum, Release Management),
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills,
- Analytical and capable of driving analysis based on facts and performance data to produce improvements,
- Team-oriented and excellent communication and intercultural skills,
- Fluent in English both written and verbal is a must.