We are a startup that combines technology with the real estate market. Our goal is to make the apartment selling process as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
Using technology, Tiko makes it possible for anyone to sell their home within 7 days, compared to the national average of over 7 months.
But where is the trick? Actually there isn't, but there is a lot of invisible work behind it, always focused on making the user experience optimal.
A lot of technology (the famous algorithms), a lot of process automation and, above all, an incredible human team behind it with a high quality standard that makes it possible.
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders (ex. Marketing, Customer Support, Pricing, Sales, Operations and Legal), external partners and development teams
- Create and manage product backlog items, prioritize them with the customer and team in line with product strategy and goals
- Own the roadmap, the quarterly planning, and prioritization and third party integrations within our platform
- Proactively identify customer experience trends and propose solutions.
- Lead and monitor user acceptance testing (UAT) for client projects
- Responsible for the business and technical analysis of the CRM processes
- Creating and managing project documentation including business requirements, functional design documents to ensure projects are delivered on time and on quality in order to meet business expectations
- Preparing and executing test scenarios, including defect tracking and reporting, confirming that requirements are accurate and complete
- Responsible for the vendor management if the solution requires outsource efforts
- Provide feedback to the development team to improve solutions and ensure they meet client requirements
- Work collaboratively with the internal Salesforce team to design solutions that will meet internal clients’ business requirements
- Following Salesforce & technology industry news to keep apprised of trending topics is a plus.
What professional are we looking for?
We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst in Istanbul to join our rapidly expanding global property technology scaleup.
Tiko focuses on disrupting the real estate market industry by using technology and implementing a different business approach.
- If you have;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, with a background in Computer Science or Engineering
- 4 + years of experience as as an Analyst / Product Owner
- Experience on CRM especially Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to translate business needs into effective and detailed user stories, requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Able to create complex technical and functional requirements documentation
- Experience working with an agile development model including tracking work in Jira
- Have strong analytic, communication and vendor management skills
- Basic SQL knowledge and experience
- Have knowledge about Agile methodology, SDLC and Project Management principles
You are thrilled with and make your own values and culture.
- Nice is the new cool : we care about others, workmates, partners, and clients.
- We act, don’t react : we anticipate future needs or changes and adapt to them.
- Make it happen : we think creatively to achieve our goals.
- I got this : we take ownership of our projects.
Besides growing in a start-up with a great environment, you will also enjoy our benefits :
- Salary according to your experience and knowledge. We will go all out to get you to be part of the team!
- Virtual Stock options. What does this mean? That we all own a little piece of Tiko. In case of an acquisition or we go public, you will be able to convert your virtual stock options into a potential bonus that would multiply your annual salary several times
- Hybrid work model to allow a real reconciliation with your life outside of Tiko, the one that really matters
- Weekly English classes adapted to your level if you wish and during working hours
- Lunch Ticket
- Private medical insurance
- Multicultural team, made up of colleagues from Turkey, Portugal and Spain (we will continue to grow in Europe)
- International transfer program. This program allows our employees to work in other countries after a period of time
- In addition, we are that type of company that has just been awarded the Great Place to Work® certification for the second year in a row.