We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and innovative team member with a revolutionary vision to help us actualize Thread in Motion Team’s ideas and goals.
You’ll be working with specialized team members of Project Delivery team in a wild, agile, dynamic environment and be responsible for project delivery strategies, doing research, partially handle demo / PoC studies, resolutions of the issues, drawing up innovative designs, following up dedicated actions and execute plans. Project Delivery team will be collaborating to help shaping up Thread in Motion’s future as a world leading wearable technology company.
Here in Thread in Motion we work as a team, who supports and discusses with each other. We believe that opposing views give rise to better ideas and strategies. That’s why every member of TIM’s team matter equally.
What you’ll do as a team member:
- Analyze, document and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Communicate with and influence clients, technicians, business leaders and managerial staff
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Track key success factors & best practices from launched initiatives. Make sure both are fully revisited at the beginning of any new project
- Document training materials and deliver trainings to the end users
What we expect from you:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and interdependencies
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate it into application requirements
- Excellent documentation skills
- Portuguese and/or Spanish is a plus
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Experience creating detailed reports and making presentations
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Why you should be working at Thread In Motion;
- The very best reason to be working at Thread In Motion is to boost your career, develop personal skills and pushing your own limits. Testing yourself to survive a challenging but enjoying educative journey
- TIM is a community and every individual works/has been worked for TIM is a member of it We support each other in every job related/or not condition
- Challenging environment will help you evolve and get stronger in every area
- We sincerely believe that TIM has a revolutionary vision to realize which will transform TIM into a world-leading technology company
- Regardless of titles, everyone can directly contact with each other and exchange ideas