We are looking for a highly capable IT support specialist to provide technical assistance to our staff. In this role your duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software technologies, enhancing system performance, and securing data. You will also be required to advise on IT equipment upgrades.
1. Providing IT assistance to staff and customers.
2. Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
3. Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
4. Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
5. Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
6. Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
7. Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
8. Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
9. Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
10. In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
11. Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.