Job Title : Business Analyst - Call Center BPO Domain Experience Must
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support as a project team member as needed.
- Act as liaison with internal and external partners.
- Contribute to preparation and review of test procedures and reports.
- Contribute to the development of a strategic customer roadmap.
- Establish and document processes to support all areas of responsibility.
- Manage multiple priorities and projects in fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Develop and author test strategy, test plans, and test cases.
- Create ad-hoc reports, data queries, standard reports, and dashboards to support business needs.
- Integrate research, team ideas, and client feedback into solution requirements.
- Maintain high quality project and software design documentation and analysis.
- Maintain a log of completed and ongoing system changes.
- Identify various possible business scenarios and document it.
- Create a project schedule and milestone plan and manage to the same.
- Partner directly with business owners to implement solutions to process defects.
- Analyze root causes of business issues and develop appropriate resolutions.
- Utilize feedback to improve work and builds on previous learnings.
- Assist with test plans and related quality reviews with business partners.
· Perform other related duties and assignments as required and assigned by supervisor or manager
- Bachelor's Degree or Graduate's Degree in business, computer engineering, computer science, or information systems, or equivalent experience.
- Problem solver who pays strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrating critical thinking and consulting experience.
- Comfortable with leadership roles and able to assist teams with collaboration of projects.
- Fluent in statistics and able to conduct business process analysis.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Al-Ayn: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Call Centre BPO: 2 years (Required)