Techvantage Analytics, a fast-growing AI product and services company is looking for Full Stack Developer.
As a Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for developing across both the front end and the back end of the application.
Experienced in development as part of a medium-to-large team, able to work under pressure and in coordination with other teams
Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for verifying merge requests and ensuring that the development is following best practises and adhering to our internal security, performance & styling guidelines.
- You will be required to develop our back end Nodejs services, defining what data will be made available and how it will be consumed.
- You will also be required to develop unit tests against your services and ensure that they are maintained to a high standard.
- You will require a proven ability to develop against SOAP based interfaces along with REST based interfaces.
- You will be required to help develop and maintain our service monitoring including reporting, logging and dash-boarding of vital services.
- You will require an ability to tune for performance and resiliency across our various services.
- You will be required to develop and maintain efficient databases and queries.
- You will also be responsible for documenting your services and ensuring that blueprints are made available for the front end to develop against while the services are being developed.
- You will require clear communication skills and an ability to work well with other team members
- address Module L1A, Level -1, Thejaswini, Technopark, Trivandrumand2nd floor, Amstor House, Technopark campus, phase-1, Trivandrum