- Analyse the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques.
- Write requirements and user stories, manage the product backlog, and answer questions that the engineering team has about what should be built next.
- Gather feature requests, schedule releases, and coordinates sprints.
- Run workshops and training sessions.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- makes sure that product development is following the product roadmap.
- Managing the product backlog based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Industrial engineering, or relevant field.
- Fluent in English.
- Professional certification in Business Analyst from internationally recognized institution or relevant are preferred.
- 2-4 years of prior experience.