TEAM Energy are working with an Operator in Dubai to find an experienced QA/QC Engineer.
Duration: 1 year
Contract Basis: Contract
• The QA/QC Engineer will be responsible for maintaining applicable quality control procedures and processes for all equipment prior to being dispatched offshore for the Well Operations Support department by performing in-depth inspections of equipment and systems.
• The criteria for these inspections is pinpointing defective, faulty or malfunctioning equipment / systems with the potential to cause danger to personnel, environmental accidents or compromise the drilling operation.
• The QA/QC Engineer will also be responsible for root cause investigations for non- compliance events of equipment and/or systems
NB The client is NOT not looking for an OCTG inspector, they
require a QA/QC Engineer who has a strong track record in failure
investigations, MWL/MWE, tool inspections in drilling side, issues with
internals (electronic, hydration issues).
• Directly promote, by example and leadership, sound HSEQ management practices and a desire for safety of personnel and protection of the environment in all activities associated with the team s activities.
• Expert knowledge and experience of industry codes and standards for oil/gas equipment and materials.
• Gather statistical data and analyse trends to facilitate continuous improvement.
• Develop quality plans, schedule/conduct external audits.
• Technical degree or equivalent