Tango is a successful, market leader, a live-streaming Platform with 450+ Million registered users, in an industry projected to reach $240 BILLION in the next couple of years.
The B2C platform, based on the best-quality global video technology, allows millions of talented people around the world to create their own live content, engage with their fans and monetize their talents.
Tango live stream was founded in 2018 and is powered by 350+ global employees operating in a culture of growth, learning, and success!
The Tango team is a vigorous cocktail of hard workers, creative brains, energizers, geeks, overachievers, athletes, and more. We push the limits to bring our app from “one of the top” to “the leader”.
The best way to describe Tango's work style is not to use the word “impossible”. And we believe that success is a thorny path that runs on sleepless nights, corporate parties, tough releases, and of course our users' smiles (and as we are a LIVE app, we truly get to see our users all around the world smiling right in front of us in real-time!).
We are looking for a talented Indian speaker QA Engineer to join our amazing team in Dubai (UAE).
Do you want to join the party?
- Work closely with product owners and developers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented to improve the testability of our applications
- Create Test Plans and Test Cases for new features
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution, manage and prioritize bug reports from internal and external stakeholders, always keeping their business value in mind (and in our Jira)
- Support the CI/CD efforts
- Manage and support the release train process for both our Android and iOS platforms
- Inspire engineers, designers and product owners to be quality conscious by providing comprehensible test reports
- Native Hindi and Fluent English
- You have 3+ years experience in quality assurance, testing and debugging of native Android/iOS applications in big scale projects
- You have a ‘user first’ mindset. Our quality engineers are advocates for flawless user experiences
- You have hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution
- You have experience working with a product team focused on delivering mobile applications
- Knowledge of modern programming language such as Java/Kotlin, Swift
- Experience in performance and stress testing
- Each employee is a partner of the Company, since everyone has stock options
- Competitive salary
- Lunch compensation and unlimited coffee/tea
- Medical insurance (100% for employees and 75% for family members)
- Comfortable co-working space in Dubai center with all goods to make your working day productive
- Opportunities for professional growth and skills improvement
- Corporate events
- Atmosphere of challenges, creativity, team play
If this sounds like you, send your resume for tango.76.A39@comeetapply.com and help empower live entertainers and creators to build independent businesses around their live talents.