Expertise : ERP
Our client which is a global leading full-service supplier of decorative interior and exterior components in original premium materials to global automotive manufacturers, is looking to hire SAP SD & MM Business Analyst.
What we offer for you
- Opportunity to work on global projects
- Open communication
- Team spirit
- Continuous improvement
- Bachelor, academic degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or equivalent areas
- At least 5 years experience as SAP module supervisor/consultant in the area of SD/MM
- Knowledge of SAP ABAP and interface techniques would be an advantage
- Strong degree of problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Global working experience is a plus especially having an international environment focusing on SAP MM/SD.
- Excellent written and spoken English, another language is an advantage
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels and work on projects with minimum supervision
- To take over the in-house support of SAP SD/MM as an SAP module specialist and drive the conversion and redesign of future-proof SAP processes in our company towards SAP S/4 HANA.
- Act as project or sub-project manager in multinational projects in the area of SAP SD/MM with a focus on ongoing and proactive development of concepts and strategies
- Independent project tasks SAP based (e.g. optimization of internal processes, integration of further foreign locations, etc.)
- Evaluate new solutions/opportunities and drive changes in the SD/MM environment
- Worldwide 2nd and 3rd-level support in the modules SD and MM (HelpLine),
- Integration builds experienced SAP SD/MM to SAP BW
- Strong design, configuration, and testing experience in SAP SD/MM
Location : Tuzla / ISTANBUL