- Software analysis and design “wireframes, prototypes, UML Diagrams and modeling” SDLC concepts.
- Software documentation- SRS, BRD- requirements gathering and project management
tools and concepts.
- Basic testing and bug writing report “quality assurance”.
- Basic automation testing using selenium.
- Design patterns concepts and agile methodology.
- Gather, analyze and document business requirements.
- Creating and defining business processes using (Flow charts, Mind maps).
- Define User Stories and acceptance criteria.
- Manage and monitor project progress and ensure the project objectives are met.
- Ensuring that the product backlog is visible, prioritized
- Conduct client meetings.
- Work closely and support the project technical team.
- Participate in user acceptance testing.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.