T.0.M. Digital is a fintech company aiming to provide financial services including payment systems, e-money, digital wallet, and consumer/supplier loans. The group of companies just launched Hadi application with e-money and financial services features, and recently got operating permit to operate Turkey’s first digital retail bank. T.O.M digital was founded by Turgut Aydın Holding, which operates largest companies and brands in several sectors, i.e. A101, Memorial, English Home, PizzaLazza. As T.0.M. Digital, we are aiming to provide financial services including banking services, payment systems, e-money, digital wallet, and consumer/supplier loans. We offer innovative solutions for people who would like to accelerate/enhance their financial well-being and create an ecosystem which allows them to spend more time with their families and loved ones. Our goal is to become Turkey’s most preferred payment instrument and application. In five years, our goal is to be serving people from all around the world!
· Contributing to the product roadmap and vision, developing the business and product strategy
· Drive the delivery of critical business initiatives and manage all aspects of multiple work-streams (e.g. project planning, communication, reporting)
· Walking through newly-acquired products to understand use areas, functionality, and capabilities
· Planning and maintaining customer campaigns and communication channels,
· Taking part in the implementation of mobile wallet management strategy,
· Benchmarking direct and indirect competitor activities.
We are looking for you if you have;
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in technical, business or analytical disciplines
· Fluency in English is a must; both written and verbal
· Ideally, at least 5 years of previous working experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst in digital banking and payment institutions sectors
· Knowledge of Payment Systems workflow and operations
· Proactive, creative and troubleshooting character with strong analytical, verbal, communication and presentation skills are preferred.
· Determining the needs within and between teams in coordination with all related business units concerning Mobile Wallet Management activities and ensuring that they are met,
· Multitask management and coordination ability
· Project management of integration processes
· Passion about technology and digital economy
· An open mind to new approaches and new ideas
· Enthusiasm to learn and stretch your boundaries
· Strong negotiation and communication skills
· Knowledge of the Agile process and principles.
· Had actively participated in the launching process of one or several consumer mobile wallet products