Our technology team is growing. We are looking for a "Product Manager" to join us. This position will be 60% hybrid. Our headquarters is located in Maslak, Istanbul.
Founded in 2012 and based in Istanbul, Dikey Vitamin A.Ş. is Turkey’s leading and fastest-growing sports and healthy living company. Focused on health and wellness, the company manufactures and distributes owned, controlled, and third-party brands. Dikey Vitamin A.Ş. has a unique omnichannel presence underpinned by an e-commerce platform comprising three e-commerce websites: supplementler.com providing sports supplements, vitaminler.com providing vitamins, minerals, and healthy food and fitmoda.com providing sports equipment and clothing. Dikey Vitamin A.Ş. has also an established network of stores and vending machines across Turkey and a content platform including online wellness portal fithub.com.tr. New generation flexible gym subscription system sporcard.com is also operated by Dikey Vitamin A.Ş.
Dikey Vitamin A.Ş. received an investment from Nestlé Health Science in 2021, a global leader in the science of nutrition, to further push its presence in the sector.
Dikey is a big family with more than 350 members. We believe that happy employees lead to happy customers. Therefore, we continuously invest in our people. We promote a positive, cooperative and social environment. As an organization, we focus on getting results with teamwork and taking complete ownership of our duties.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to join our team, building the next generation omni-channel e-commerce platform. This role is expected to manage the development of our e-commerce web sites and mobile applications. This role reports to the Head of Product.
- Completely understand how our software functions end to end
- Be the single point of contact between stakeholders and technology teams
- Refine stakeholder requests by converting complex demands into meaningful and convenient backlog items
- Have complete ownership of the backlog and ensure issues are always prioritized
- Have in-depth understanding of customer needs and suggest ideas based on feedback and data
- Work closely with stakeholders to create a product strategy and roadmap
- Be more proactive than reactive with regards to stakeholder needs
- Manage stakeholder expectations according to team capabilities
- Work closely with product owners in development teams to deliver requests as planned
- Ensure the quality and catch bugs in production before anyone else does
- Ensure the best customer experience possible
- Share accountability for all KPI’s with the business teams
- Degree in computer science or related fields
- Minimum 5 year experience in e-commerce product management
- Experience with Atlassian family of tools especially Jira and Confluence
- Experience with e-commerce concepts and jargon
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision making skills
- Ability to interpret data and trends
- High attention to details
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer centric communication skills
- Ability to communicate to both business and technical colleagues
- Ability to coordinate all stakeholders including software developers, support, business and leadership teams
- Experience in Agile methodologies for building, offering and scaling digital products
We are a true agile organization. We believe in continuous change, as in life, requirements, analysis, our codebase and infrastructure. We choose our teammates among those who can embrace it.
We are a “we” not “me” organization. All our achievements and failures are celebrated as a team. We choose our teammates among the team players.
Asking questions is a big part of our culture. We believe early questions identify issues before they grow to be larger than manageable. We choose our teammates among those who do not hesitate to ask.
We are a sharing organization. We love to share what we know and embrace the new knowledge when we are introduced. We choose our teammates among those who share and listen.
We value humor in our organization. We believe a good sense of humor is an indicator of intelligence and healthy psychology. We look for signs of humor in our candidates.
Your choice of laptop, Apple or Windows.
Accessories for your comfort including external keyboard/mouse set, external monitor and specially designed backpack.
Supplementary health insurance for you with option to include your family.
Access to online learning platforms.
Employee discounts in all our stores.
Career guidance and regular mentorship.