QA Engineer Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 Paymennt
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are seeking a highly skilled Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate should have 3-4 years of experience in manual and automated testing for web and mobile applications, as well as a keen eye for detail, a passion for quality assurance, and a solid understanding of the latest software and testing trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all features are tested and released with high quality.
- Develop, maintain, and execute manual and automated test scripts.
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases that ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Conduct functional, regression, and integration testing to identify, track, and report defects.
- Work closely with developers to ensure that defects are resolved and to make any necessary adjustments during development.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest testing trends, tools, and technologies and apply them to the testing process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in manual and automated testing for web and mobile applications.
- Strong proficiency in using testing tools such as Selenium, Appium, Postman, JMeter, and other relevant tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of software testing life cycle, test planning, and test execution.
- Experience with performance testing and security testing is a plus.