BUSINESS ANALYST EXPERT
Established in 2001, PayCore offers innovative, end-to-end payment solutions and services to banks, PSPs, e-money institutions, telecom operators, and retailers. PayCore has been a reliable, long-term technology solution partner to 250+ clients in 30+ countries. PayCore’s PCI DSS, BKM, MasterCard & Visa-certified Processing Center serves 65 clients in EMEA region through its infrastructure. Range of PayCore Processing Services cover; Issuing, Acquiring, Payment Gateway, Digital Payment Acceptance and Digital Card. Being a payment software company as well as a processor enables PayCore to provide you cutting-edge technologies!
We are looking for a teammate with the following qualifications to be assigned in our company's Maslak and Maltepe office.
- Evaluating new business requirements and cooperating with different stake holders such as GPO (Global Process Owner) and end users in necessary situations
- Designing, redesigning or improving processes, systems and standards for Technology and Project Management with a global approach and in alignment with R&D strategies and targets.
- To follow the progress of the projects in line with their plans,
- Coordinate development cycles, in- house, outsource, development, process and test teams,
- Supervising the scenarios, implementations and results of unit, integration, system and user tests and carrying out necessary corrections,
- Ensuring the realization of front-end designs and system integrations,
- Identifying, analyzing and solving project production problems arising from workflows,
- Follow-up after transition to production (SmartSpy, PayPass Terminal Simulator, ADVT, MC ETEC Subset, etc.)
- Foster your project management skills.
- Be a member of an groving Agile team.
- Preferably graduated from 4-year engineering faculties of universities or one of the departments of Business Administration, Economics,
- At least 8 years of experience in business analysis of Card Payment Systems software projects,
- Having knowledge of Card Payment Systems workflow and operations,
- Having experience in at least one of the subjects such as Switch, Provision, Exchange, Chargeback, EMV, Certification (Visa-MasterCard-BKM etc.), Card Statement-Finance,
- Preferably have attended/certified CBAP training,
- No restrictions on domestic and international travel,
- Knowledge of MS Office (including MS Project and MS Visio) applications and SQL, Object oriented development knowledge,
- Excellence knowledge of business methods and technologies about Business Analysis in Software Development Lifecycle
- High analytic abilities and problem solving skills to explain customer requirements for development and test members
- Experience in modeling and analysis of business processes (e.g. UML, BPMN)
- Computer skills to produce effective, spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations, as required
- Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents; facility with editing and/or proof-reading is required
- Having knowledge/experience about Agile / Scrum methodologies,
- Compatible with teamwork, open to innovations, high energy and personal motivation, responsible and disciplined,
- Fluent in English.