We are Patika Global Technology, a technology solutions company that develops custom software for different industries such as Energy, Retail, Healthcare, FMCG, mostly focusing on logistics and sales functions.
The ideal candidate will play a role in the development of multiple parts of the business by analyzing past, current, and future business trends. This individual will establish strategies to achieve desired outcomes and implement these strategies. They will often work cross-functionally with internal business units in order to understand the challenges that these teams are face and provide solutions to these groups.
- Develop new product and service oriented strategies
- Automating and modernizing systems
- Developing systems by examining existing applications and design changes
- Communicate and implement strategies alongside technical team
- Identify and solve weaknesses within the organization
- Explore new ways to increase customer or client satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years' of experience in related industry
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- SQL, Jira, Agile methodology knowledge, (having knowledge of project management and business analysis tools) competencies.
- Able to work as a scrum master in stakeholder management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to create workflow charts and diagrams
- Having work experience in finance, HR and purchasing processes is preferred.