- Drive the product lifecycle from ideation to launch, analyze customer needs, prioritize backlogs and work closely with a team of engineers to execute. Own the product objectives and key results,
- Create product requirements and specifications, watch the market closely and continuously, iterate and refine requirements/specifications based on feedback frequently,
- Work collaboratively with UX, Marketing, Sales, Legal and other crossfunctional teams to ensure that all steps of the product management process are successfully completed,
- Understand the payment, virtual pos and wallet ecosystem, market and competition,
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities based on customer research, industry trends and best practices,
- Understand user personas, identify customer and business needs, and translate into actionable backlog items and technical requirements
- Build the product roadmap and vision by relating user needs and company strategy,
- Building, managing, and prioritizing the product backlog to drive rapid change
- Monitor, analyze and interpret key product metrics/data to drive data-based decision making, implement A/B tests, increase retention rate, and boost customer lifetime value (LTV).
- Bachelor Degree in related fields, preferably Engineering or Business Administration,
- Min 5 years of product management experience. Collaboration with engineering / business and UX teams in a technical environment,
- Track record of building and delivering interesting internet and/or mobile products.
- Great team player and sense of ownership,
- Care deeply about user experience and passionate about problem-solving,
- Be Analytical. You use data to make decisions and can capture it yourself or work with others to get it,
- Be Results Oriented. You are able to cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the development team to get solutions shipped.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills both in Turkish and English,
- A proactive, creative, troubleshooting character,
- Having a strong interest in payments and technology,
- Ability to lead and influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority,
- Having a payment or wallet domain experience is a plus.