OSF Digital is a leading digital transformation firm with a global footprint in 30+ countries and 2000+ employees. Our passion is in helping businesses leverage commerce, marketing, sales, service, analytics, loyalty, and digital experience solutions.
With rapidly growing, global expertise in enterprise connected commerce, OSF seamlessly guides brands throughout their entire digital transformation journey.
Every day, we work with the largest and most well-known firms across the globe; and every day, we create meaningful customer experiences.
We believe that when we unite as one team and pursue one shared vision, that we can revolutionize how our customers work.
- Architect and design leading eCommerce solutions that support industry leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability.
- Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting
- requirements and designs.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts and customers to design and deploy robust eCommerce solutions across traditional web, mobile, tablet and in-store applications.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects.
- Coach and mentor customers and developers as they learn to implement on Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements
- Work with cross functional teams such as engineering and product management to provide feedback and support the evolution of the product.
- Technical Architecture experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications in B2C eCommerce solutions
- Experience implementing REST web services
- Strong OOP foundation
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience
- Strong documentation skills.
- BS or BA (in Computer Science or related field preferred).
- Prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams.
- Fluency in English