OROOX is a fast-growing software as a service company incorporated in 2014 in Liechtenstein with several branches across Europe and United States. We are a young team, successfully providing disruptive web-based e-commerce systems for quoting and designing in various manufacturing industries worldwide. As a technology leader in Europe, we are looking for candidates that want to become a partner in our journey with high valuation potential.
For our new development hub in Sisli/Istanbul we are looking for talented UX/UI Designer who will be responsible to build, improve and maintain our websites and landing pages.
- Online portfolio demonstrating user-centered UX/UI web-based design skills (layout, hierarchy, typography, color theory, ADA compliance, patterns), and clear online development concepts.
- Solid understanding of designing for web and mobile apps, including its limitations and challenges (responsive, mobile, tablet, Web standards and ADA accessibility compliance).
- Ability to apply best-practice UX/UI design skills to create wireframes and interactive prototypes that effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- Proficiency with design tools and techniques.
- The personality to build relationships, research and define user/client needs and produce effective design solutions.
- Ability to work closely with developers and provide any assets or detailed design documents necessary to implement the designs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail. Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to prioritize simultaneous assignments and manage projects to meet requirements and deadlines.
- 2+ years experience working with Figma
- 2+ years experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to think for yourself and make adjustments without being told
- Keen eye for detail, being thorough with aspects of work performed
- Ability to listen and ask perceptive questions that ensure understanding of core issues, business strategy and vision
- Ability to work as a team and take constructive criticism
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively
- Completed military service or postponed for a minimum of 1-2 years for male candidates
- Working hours are 09:00-18:00 on weekdays
- Meal and travel compensation will be granted. Private Health Insurance as fringe benefits.
- The recruitment process will be held via online meetings with our international assessment team.
- Applications and CVs in English will be prioritized.