Web Developer Jobs In Dubai 2022 One World DMCC
We are looking for a web developer to join our team. You will be involved in the development of our website, from the earliest conception to final release.
Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for our website, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with company’s branding.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the company.
- Write well-designed code using software development and ecommerce best practices with a keen focus on UX to create pages that are easy to use, conform with web standards and are optimized for navigability as well as mobile responsiveness.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Maintain and enhance existing projects by adding and improving development and UX features and optimizing site performance.
- Create processes and documentation for all new applications and software.
- Contribute to building UX & UI and develop exclusive, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Implement frequent Testing and Debugging of websites for better performance.
- Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates.
- Provide Technical Support and Coordination based on findings, safeguarding the business from failures.
- Troubleshoot and assist in the build of systems integrations with other enterprise systems.
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3, Liquid and coding practices and standards.
- Experience using JS Frameworks (jQuery, Vue.js, React etc.)
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services; knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches.
- Knowledge of ecommerce associated stacks (shopping cart, API integrations / Services, AJAX and / or general data transfer approaches, OMS, IMS, WMS, credit card processing, digital distribution etc.)
- End-to-end knowledge of the ecommerce cycle (site creation to order fulfilment).
- Excellent knowledge of UX trends and Conversion Rate Optimization tactics.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch..
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.