Nobel is a global player with more than half a century of experience, Nobel was founded in 1964 as a company with 100% Turkish capital.
Nobel operates with a total of 5 facilities, 3 in Türkiye and 1 in each of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, while carrying out promotion and sales activities with its own organizations in 20 countries.
Having 3,500 employees who are experts in their respective fields, Nobel exports qualified products to 50 countries, which it manufactures according to international standards.
Our Mission is to improve the quality of human life by operating with the motto of “Everything is worth it for health”.
We are waiting for your application as “Senior Product Manager/Product Manager" to join our global team.
- Bachelor’s degree from the relevant 4 year programmes,
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in marketing, brand development and execution experience in pharma,
- Previous regional marketing experience is an asset,
- Innovative, strong analytical problem solving, communication and negotiation skills,
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English, Russian speaking is an asset.
- Being a role model for all FT department countries, (19 of them, CIS, Russia and East Europe),
- Being target oriented on the realization of export and country sales, (revenue, MS% etc.),
- Leading and supporting the country marketing teams in planning, developing and strategic approach,
- Ensuring Launch Excellence in the countries via guiding and supporting; project leaderships in new market penetrations, launch of new product lines, life cycle management,
- Analyzing market and consumer data in order to create action points towards current and new portfolio product strategy and vision, and create road map,
- Implementing cross-country “Marketing Excellence”; creating and tracking the valupacks ,
- Preparing, reshaping and training the countries on strategic marketing brand plans & GTM strategy and making sure adaptation of all countries,
- Conducting digital marketing campaigns via country brand teams,
- Key responsible for understanding and initiating brand trainings via support of HQ medical/marketing teams,
- Developing and implementing training academies to leverage competencies of country marketing teams,
- Managing marketing budget by optimizing key strategies and related tactics.