Position Overview :
The role of an Associate Business Analyst is for someone who analyzes an organization's business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology.
This role at NITS requires experienced IT professional to act as strong linkage between business user and the software development team.
You would be required to gather software requirements / business rules and ensure alignment with development team. The stakeholder requirements are required to be converted into tangible deliverables like Technical Specifications, Use - cases, User Stories, Workflow / Process Diagrams.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manages small to large projects in a cross functional and global environment.
- Gather Business and Technical Environments to understand the scope of the applications.
- Work in a team and collaborative environment
- Good documentation skills and follow up on web based applications.
- Ability to comprehend data models for applications.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings with the Manager to keep the business informed of projects progress, schedule and coordinate application testing and update to the IT production environment.
- Document Product Backlog, BRD, Use Case documentation, Screen Mock - ups, Hand books etc.
- Collaborate with technical resources to provide solutions that are aligned with and support the business objectives.
- Understand and incorporate industry best practices, standards and methodologies as project artifacts for design, development and documentation.
- Broad knowledge and passion for digital technology, including web - based products and services, mobile devices and apps, and social media.
- Graduate or Post - Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering (in any stream). Masters Preferred.
- Business Analyst with 2 - 6 years of experience preferred.
- Must be experienced with the end to end Software development life cycle (SDLC) and at - least one SDLC Methodology process (Waterfall, Agile or other similar)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' industry experience with enterprise Oracle environments, SQL databases, extraction tools, and data mapping tools.
- Business Analyst with excellent written and communication skills to interact with the business end users to drive out business processes and requirements.
- Experience in developing Key Project Documentation, such as Business Requirement Documents (approved and signed off by the Business Team) and Technical Requirements.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong attention to detail and follow - through - Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills required
- Knowledge of a variety of technologies and / or the ability to understand technology dependencies and manage technology integration required
- Experience with all MS Office Tools
- Good understanding of Oracle Database and other - IIBA, CBAP, AAC, CFLBA or similar Business Analyst certification program or Domain Certification
- Experience of creating BRD, Product Backlog, Technical Specifications, Hand books
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proactive self - starter with demonstrable high level of productivity
- Must be flexible and effective at multi - tasking
- Able to establish positive relationships with technical staff and other key stakeholders
- Strong ability to perform analysis of complex business, workflow, and technology issues to support decision - making
ref : hirist.com)