Who We Are
What we do is to usher in a smart and intelligent eco-system for legal practise and its stakeholders in Turkey, by creating various smart solutions and services, which are uniquely architected with a feature of Turkish natural language processing.
Identifying the changing needs and expectations of the profession and sector, based on real-world experience and feasibility studies, NewMind conceptually designs customized services and products with a vision to manage and maximize the capacity of lawyers for legal engineering.
Required Experiences and Skills
· Bachelor's degree in CS/Engineering or equivalent experience
· 2+ years experience in a Developer Operations Engineer (DevOps), Site Reliabilty Engineer (SRE), or IT Operations position
· 2+ years experience with Linux systems (Debian, based) and administration
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with product owners and development teams
· Ability to troubleshoot complex systems and environments
· Proficiency with one or more scripting languages such as Python, Bash.
· Experience installing, administering Docker containerization and administration and Kubernetes based microservices, web servers (nginx, apache2, nodejs), and databases (MySql, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis)
· Experience installing, administering ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash)
· Proficiency in writing build and deployment automations (e.g. Ansible)
· Proficient with monitoring tools and concepts (e.g. Zabbix)
· Strong understanding of networking, routing, and security concepts
What you’ll be doing
· Work with teams to design and implement automated code deployment solutions
· Work with teams to design and implement application environments
· Work with teams to design and implement application monitoring and alerting solutions to get issues to the right people at the right time
· Work with teams to diagnose and isolate issues at all layers of the stack, whether it be code or infrastructure, during development and in production