Get ready to take your place on n11, an open market platform has made valuable contributions to the e-commerce sector since its establishment by bringing more than 300 thousand registered business partners to customers.
We are looking for "Sr. Data Visualization Engineer" to continue building a strong visual entity for n11 who will share our passion in our Data & Insights Department.
Data is at the very heart of n11 and as such Data related positions play key roles in our strategic initiatives. n11 Data & Insights team is looking for individuals with both strong business analysis and technical skills who has a background in full life cycle data-visualization projects to develop visualization strategy in n11. Data & Insight Visualization Engineer needs to have a good working knowledge of data & visualization leveraging insights to paint a picture. You need to be able to analyze decision journeys within business and come up with visualization, dash boarding & storytelling to address unique needs of different personas within the n11. We are interested in people who have a deep understanding and a proven track record of developing visualizations that drive insights and measurable result of both big data and relational warehousing database technologies and are fluent in the use of related data tools.
What you'll do
- Design, and develop the presentation layer for the Data & Insights team. This includes identifying, accessing, and analyzing data.
- Gather requirements, design, and roll out BI/AA visualization solutions to end users,
- Analyze, Design, Implement, Test, and Document all new or modified BI/AA visualization solutions and applications,
- Provide support, improvement, and maintenance for existing reporting solutions,
- Plan and manage several complex projects at the same time,
- Communicate with various levels of management on a business and technical level,
- Integrating data visualization technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
- Building and managing data visualizations dashboards, and reports with various data platforms,
- Training internal customers when necessary.
Who you are
- Academic degree in Data Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Mathematics or similar background,
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Business Intelligence/Advanced Analytics with visualization specialization
- An understanding of “big picture” business requirements that drive insights and design decisions
- Comprehensive big data & data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling used in visualization, and reporting solutions
- Expertise in Database Scripting languages, (such as SQL)
- Expertise in Reporting Architecture and Deliverables (MicroStrategy is a plus),
- Experience with web technology to develop dashboards,
- Expertise in open source data technologies is a plus
- Ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end BI/AA visualization applications according to specifications,
- Expertise in columnar, distributed, row-based databases,
- Experience in UX/UI is a plus,
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle multiple projects and challenging deadlines,
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to communicate in English language.
- Following the latest trends in Data Technologies & Business Intelligence; and defining the possible use-case scenarios for the benefit of the company.
As n11, we care about your Personal Data Security. Please find the Personal Data Protection Information Notice from the link below.